Here’s 5 good reasons to consider joining:
- The Workers Union gives you instant access to our services. The moment you pay your subs, you’ll be able to use your personal dashboard to get in touch with our expert advisors.
- We don’t favour one side of the political debate or the other. We exist to fight for the interests of working people without fear or favour from politicians or other campaigning organisations. That means we are totally focused on getting the best deal for working people.
- We do not have vast networks of union workers UK wide. Our responsive, agile way of working means that our members avoid fighting through layers and layers of bureaucracy in order to speak to someone who can help.
- We know that flash buildings, fleets of reps and huge call centres do not guarantee that members’ interests will be represented. That’s why we’ve harnessed the latest technology to provide a solution that makes contacting us from any mobile device or desktop computer simplicity itself.
- We have experts that can advise on every kind of workplace issue. Bullying, harassment, redundancy, termination of employment – we’ve got it all covered.
The Workers Union – fighting for social justice, fighting for you